Please contact the appropriate Planning department in your area for their requirements before submitting your plans.
- County/City planning department sign-off.
- A current Assessor's tax lot map.
- A vicinity map with travel directions on the back.
- A job site address; if you do not have an address you can contact the Public Works department at 541-883-4696 for one.
- A detailed plot plan showing the location of the new project on the property and any existing buildings.
- Two sets of (hard copy) building plans with a floor plan showing the rooms within the building and their use. This should also include plumbing, electrical, mechanical, gas, oil and any other pertinent information.
- Elevations and cross sections from at least 2 perpendicular directions and any other structural calculations and/or details.
- The specification information, insulation, concrete, grading of lumber, and any other information necessary to determine code compliance.
Without the above information your plans may be returned to you for further information, thus delaying the permit process.
If the building project will require a septic system please contact the Klamath County Community Development Department at 541-883-5121.
Pre-Fabricated Engineered Metal Building
A pre-fabricated engineered metal building will need to be designed by an Oregon State Licensed Architect or Engineer.
For information specific to your project, please contact the Klamath County Senior Plans Examiner at 541-883-5121.