- Administrative Services
- Risk Management
We are ‘Serious About Your Safety’
Report of job injury or illness (801 Form) OSHA requirements:
- On the job fatalities and catastrophes must be reported to Oregon OSHA within eight hours.
- Report any accident that results in overnight hospitalization within 24 hours to Oregon OSHA. Call 800-922-2689, 503-378-3272, or Oregon Emergency Response 800-452-0311, on nights and weekends.
- If an employee is seen at a clinic, by a doctor, or at the hospital or emergency room, an 801 form must be completed and returned to Risk Management within 48 hours of the care being provided.
- Normally, when first aid is the only care provided, an 801 form is not necessary. However, failure to complete the paperwork when required may result in fines, which are the responsibility of the injured employee’s department.
Klamath County’s Incident/Accident and Injury Reporting Procedures
Self Assessment Worksheet-Office Ergonomics
Safety Committee meets in the Government Center at 11:30 a.m. on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
April 2022 Safety Meeting Recording
September 8, 2022 Safety Meeting Recording
November Safety Committee Meeting Recording - Written
December Safety Committee Meeting Written - Written
January 2023 Safety Committee Meeting Recording - Written
February 2023 Safety Committee Meeting Recording - Written
March 2023 Safety Committee Meeting Recording - Written
If you have questions about any of the forms please contact our office.
Risk Management Forms
- Action Plan
- Unsafe Condition or Hazard Form
- KCHR31 Public Use AED Event Information.doc
- Klamath County Employee Safety Manual
- Fleet Safety Manual
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Incident Accident Report (PDF)
- PPE Hazard Assessment Form (PDF)
- KCHR36 Record of Hazard Observed Form (PDF)
- Hepatitis B Immunization Refusal-Consent and Information (PDF)
- KCHR32 Guidelines for Use of Personally Owned Vehicles
- KCHR30 Refusal to File 801
- KCHR29B Consent Decline of Testing - Exposure Source
- KCHR29A Consent Decline of Testing - Exposure
- KCHR28 Guest Passenger Agreement
- KCHR8 Injury report
- KCHR9 Incident-Accident Report
- 801 Effective 1-1-2021