Measures/ Receipt of Ballot Titles
May 17, 2022 Primary
- Measure18-121: Creates Board to review state borders relocation for Klamath County (pdf)
- Measure 18-122: Renewal Five-Year Local Option Levy, Central Cascades (pdf)
- Measure 18-123: Proposed annexation for Bly RFPD (inside district)(pdf)
- Measure 18-124: Proposed annexation for Bly RFPD (outside district)(pdf)
May 18, 2021 Special District
November 3, 2020 General
May 19, 2020 Primary
May 21, 2019 Special District
November 6, 2018 General
May 15, 2018 Primary
November 7, 2017 Special
November 8, 2016 General
Initiative and Referendum Measure (A measure put on the ballot by the people to propose or amend local laws)
Referral Election Measure (County, City and District Boards put a measure on the ballot)
The ballot title prepared must contain all of the following elements:
- A caption that does not exceed 10 words.
The caption must reasonably identify the subject of the referral.
- A question that does not exceed 20 words.
The question must plainly phrase the chief purpose of the referral so that an affirmative response corresponds to a yes vote on the referral.
- A summary of the referral that does not exceed 175 words.
The summary shall be concise and impartial and summarize the referral and its major effect.
Request for Ballot Title (Optional form)
The ballot title may be filed using Form SEL 805.
Notice of County Measure Election
The county governing body must file the final ballot title, certifying the challenge process is complete on Form SEL 801.
Notice of City Measure Election
The city elections official must file the final ballot title certifying the challenge process is complete on Form SEL 802.
Notice of District Measure Election
The district elections authority must file the final ballot title certifying the challenge process is complete on Form SEL 803