Call to Order & Those Present
Approve Minutes from Last Meeting
- Budget update
- Rocky Point obligated funding - reallocate or give project deadline and targets to move them forward
- KCEDA obligated funding - reallocate or give project deadline and targets to move them forward
- Museum - Todd Kepple stated to Natalie that the Commissioners have secured $75,000 for the Baldwin Museum stairs. Where in the current budget will the funding come from?
- Bob Kingzett is requesting $70,000 for the basketball courts at Steen's Sports Park
- Klamath Idea is requesting $25,000 for 2022-23 fiscal year in Economic Development Funds.
- DME refrigerator needs replacement. DA is asking for another with ARPA funds. $252.00
- Klamath County Chamber of Commerce job fair invoice. $15,000, May 11, 2022 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm at the Fairgrounds
- Brandon Fowler request for KRP Data Systems - software for 911 integration. $25,000
- Building permit discounts for single family homes. Amounts (%) and where the funding will come from.
- Hydrant Water Use Dry Well Program through Feb 2022 - $1,879.23
Klamath County Economic Development Contract
- KCEDA's contract extension expires on 6/30/22. There is one 3-year extension left. Do we want to exercise that extension or go out for RFP for Economic Development services?
Klamath County Fire District #3 Promissory Note
- Requesting extension to repay $10,000 borrowed in fall 2021.
2022-23 Budget Ideas for General Fund
Current/Ongoing Finance Work and Projects
- Finalizing digital budget book and Open Gov for Budget Hearings
- Susan Alexander - new employee (Elwood) learning Finance Analyst position
- Office space for Grant Manager in Public Works
- ARPA Grants, Domestic Dry Well Grants, Tourism Grant Program, Fire Hardening Grant Program, Illegal Marijuana grows - grant writing
- Change in budget hearing schedule