How can I file a report?

In Klamath County, we as the District Attorney rely on law enforcement to provide us with any reports or information relating to criminal offenses; therefore, all reports must be made through law enforcement.

  • If you live in the city of Klamath Falls, contact the Klamath Falls City Police located at 2501 Shasta Way. Phone: 541-883-5336
  • If you live in Klamath county, outside of city limits, contact the Klamath County Sheriff’s Office located at 3300 Vandenberg Avenue. Phone: 541-883-5130

Show All Answers

1. Who does the DA represent?
2. Can the DA provide legal advice?
3. What’s the difference between a criminal case and a civil case?
4. How can I file a report?
5. What happens once a report is filed?
6. What is arraignment? When and where does it happen?
7. What is Grand Jury?
8. How can I get a no contact order removed?
9. What forms of payment do you accept?
10. How do I make a discovery request?
11. How do I make a property request?
12. How can I get my record expunged?